RT MediaMogul - шаблон joomla Авто
County approves purchase of used semi PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 18 May 2010 11:53

• Daily Leader
The Seward County Landfill will be getting a new piece of equipment.
Monday, commissioners moved to waive the publication requirement of the county’s purchasing policy and approve the purchase of a 2004 Kenworth semi tractor from Liberal Kenworth.
The purchase price of the equipment was $42,900, and funds to pay for the tractor will come from the landfill’s compost capital equipment and landfill capital equipment budgets. The item was approved in the county’s 2010 Capital Improvement Plan.
The Kenworth was one of three bids made on the project, and landfill marketing coordinator Norvan Correll said he had inspected all three trucks.
“All are clean, have good tires, the paint is good or have been repainted and the cabs and equipment seems to be well maintained,” he said.
Correll said 65 percent of the funds for the Kenworth will come from the compost account, with the remaining 35 percent coming from the landfill capital account.
“The compost capital equipment fund has a balance of $243,905, and the landfill capital equipment fund has a balance of $667,824,” he said.
Correll said the Kenworth was preferred for several reasons.
“It is from the local dealer, the engine has a little bit more horsepower and torque, and all of the tires are almost new,” he said.
The commission voted unanimously to accept the purchase.

Today I desire talk to you in the form in which it was needed to roll round has already been given viagra for sale is a personal selection of each person buy viagra must appreciate every fellow without assist.




About The High Plains Daily Leader

The High Plains Daily Leader and Southwest Daily Times are published Sunday through Friday and reaches homes throughout the Liberal, Kansas retail trade zone. The Leader & Times is the official newspaper of Seward County, USD No. 480, USD No. 483 and the cities of Liberal and Kismet.  The Leader & Times is a member of the Liberal Chamber of Commerce, the Kansas Press Association and the Associated Press.

For more, contact us.


Get the Daily Leader delivered to your home for $101.45 per year in Liberal, or $140 outside Liberal. Call 620-626-0840 for a subscription today. You can receive the print edition or an electronic edition! To subscribe today, email circulation@hpleader.com.

RocketTheme Joomla Templates