RT MediaMogul - шаблон joomla Авто
Storm damage should be reported PDF Print E-mail


• L&T staff report

Seward County has declared a resolution and proclamation of disaster.  

“Please understand this does not guarantee any funding for damages as a result of the storms,” said a press release from the county.  “However, we are trying to map/track areas in the county that sustained flood damage. If you are a Seward County resident/business owner and have flood damage to report, please contact the Seward County Clerk’s office at 620-626-3355.”

Callers are asked to leave a message on the voicemail if the phone is not answered.

“Time is of the essence in collecting this information to report to the state, so please don’t delay,” the release said. “We have posted additional information on our Facebook page where people can submit their information as well.”

The Seward County Facebook page can be found at Seward County, KS on the social media site. Flood damage can also be reported online at www.sewardcountyks.org/FormCenter/ Emergency-Management-2/2017-Flood-Damage-Report-34.




About The High Plains Daily Leader

The High Plains Daily Leader and Southwest Daily Times are published Sunday through Friday and reaches homes throughout the Liberal, Kansas retail trade zone. The Leader & Times is the official newspaper of Seward County, USD No. 480, USD No. 483 and the cities of Liberal and Kismet.  The Leader & Times is a member of the Liberal Chamber of Commerce, the Kansas Press Association and the Associated Press.

For more, contact us.


Get the Daily Leader delivered to your home for $101.45 per year in Liberal, or $140 outside Liberal. Call 620-626-0840 for a subscription today. You can receive the print edition or an electronic edition! To subscribe today, email circulation@hpleader.com.

RocketTheme Joomla Templates